Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Steepest Roller Coaster Made From Steel


On the 4th of July 2009 I went to adjudicate the record attempt for 'The Steepest Roller Coaster Made From Steel'

When I arrived at Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo, in Malton (UK), I could see the massive, brightly coloured structure from the top of the park

IMG_0863.JPG

I had visited the theme park as a young boy and could remember it very well, once I had started looking around the park I couldn’t believe what I saw, the park has expanded and changed so much from what I could remember, it was even bigger and better than before with a number of big new coasters

The new record breaking ride has already attracted people from all over the world to Flamingo Land, which now means they can compete with any other theme park across the globe

IMG_0869.JPG

The record breaking ride called 'Mumbo Jumbo' has a lot more involved than just the massive record breaking 112° angle of decent, at over 30 meters tall and creating just under 4 G’s of force onto your body it really is one that takes your breath away

This new Guinness World Records achievement for “The Steepest Roller Coaster” is truly not one to be missed.

IMG_0868.JPG


Comments :

0 comments to “The Steepest Roller Coaster Made From Steel”


Post a Comment